Get new similar jobs by email for
Farmers Insurance Agency Owner...
Are you looking to build a profitable business with the support of a prominent national brand?
Are you ready to take control of your future and take advantage of an aggressive corporate growth initiative?
Are you savvy industry professional, with access to working capital?
If the answer is “Yes’, this is the opportunity for you!
Whether you are exploring opportunities in small business or franchise ownership or you’re a seasoned Insurance Industry professional; if you are committed to excellence, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to take part in a unique expansion opportunity, then Farmers is the place for you!
These are a few of the great benefits the Retail Agency Program offers:
1. Commission Matching Program while you get started
2. Early Bonus Opportunities
3. Turn-key Branded Agency location support
4. Lead Generation support
You’ll also enjoy uncapped earning potential, and access to a top rated corporate training program while leveraging your business development, sales, marketing and customer service experience.
The qualified Agency Executive candidate will have at least a high school diploma although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Insurance Agency Executive will also have:
1. Previous Insurance Industry or business development experience – a strong background investing in, building and managing a flourishing business venture
2. Access to working capital – $50,000 or more; ability and desire to leverage capital assets to establish a business that can provide present income and future equity value
3. Self-motivation – possesses effective time management skills and relies on themselves to accomplish important goals; able to focus on priorities
4. Strong communication skills – communicates personal perspectives, ideas and beliefs while listening and learning from others
5. Desire for financial rewards – not afraid to work hard and take risks to achieve financial success; willing to accept responsibility for personal success and failure
6. Good credit history – no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last 3 years
7. A favorable criminal record – no Felonies
What We Offer
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as an Agency Executive can be challenging, so we offer a comprehensive package that includes:
1. Commission Match program – up to $5,000 per month for 36 months
2. Economic interest – the ability to the book of business you build or pass it down to a family member
3. Commitment & Support – financing, training, marketing, lead generation, customer service support, claims administration and business development assistance
4. Branded Office environment – turn key packages to establish a professional Agency
5. Compensation – industry competitive commission structure, wide array of bonuses
6. Group benefits – access to medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, E&O, deferred compensation, long term disability, business overhead expense & fidelity bonds
7. Company approved outplacement options – access to product lines that are ineligible for placement with Farmers
Founded in 1928, Farmers ® is the country’s third-largest home and auto carrier as well as the top specialty product carrier in the U.S. We have been recognized as the #1 Corporate Training Program by Corporate Exchange USA and Training Magazine. You will have access to the training and support of a business partner with over 80 years of experience! Additionally, we have been named “The Celent Model Insurer of the Year” as the company that best delivers outstanding results through the implementation of technology to solve insurance business challenges. Farmers is a progressive and forward thinking company!
Our culture reflects our dedication to service in the community. We not only encourage community service at the local level, but Farmers is also a top national sponsor of the “March for Babies”, March of Dimes event. Each year, the Farmers Family declares one day as “Be a Hero for Babies Day” SM to raise funds and awareness for the March of Dimes and its mission.
At Farmers, our core values include integrity, commitment to community service, and serving our customers by providing exceptional customer service and information about products they may need. Join an industry leader! Farmers – Committed to Excellence, Pride in Customer Service, and providing “The Best Small Business Opportunity in America.”