Position: Field Land Surveyor
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Join the 2014 Builder of the Year!
ESE Consultants, Inc., a Toll Brothers, Inc. company, seeks a Field Land Surveyor to join our growing staff in the Maryland division.
We are a full-service land surveying company that conducts site improvement stake-outs, outbound surveys, topographic surveys and ALTA/ACSM surveys for residential developments.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected FORTUNE 1000 companies!
- Ability to perform and work as a one-person crew utilizing state-of-the-art robotic and GPS equipment
- Working knowledge of construction layout, cutsheets and survey calculations, outbound and title surveys, topographic survey, and data collection of survey information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- AutoCAD experience is a plus
- 7 to 10 years of experience in the role of Field Party Chief
- A college degree is preferred but not required
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why ESE Consultants, Inc. has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
As an innovative industry leader, we can offer you top benefits including:
- 401(k) & Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Ca$h Bonuses paid for employee referrals; opportunity to win vacation trips
- Significant discounts on Mortgages, Homes, Auto, Life insurance and appliances
- Use of Toll Brothers' luxury guesthouses located on our world-class golf courses
- Great team environment
- Plus: Med & Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick leave, Long Term Disability & Short Term Disability, and Educational Assistance
For quickest consideration for this position, please click "Apply On-line Now" below:
Visit our award winning web site for more information on our company at:
Toll Brothers Career Center
TOLL BROTHERS AT A GLANCE
With 3,000 employees and FY 2013 revenues of $2.67 billion dollars, Toll Brothers is the nation's leading builder of luxury homes. Currently building in 19 states and 50 markets, we are the only national builder to focus primarily on the luxury move-up and empty-nester markets. We build custom and semi-custom single and attached homes, principally on land that we develop ourselves. Our homes have an average price in backlog of approximately $703,000.
Toll Brothers builds luxury single-family and attached home communities and master-planned luxury multi-product residential golf course communities principally on land it develops and improves. The Company operates its own architectural, engineering, mortgage, title, land development and land sale, golf course development and management, home security, and landscape subsidiaries. The Company also operates its own lumber distribution, and house component assembly and manufacturing operations.
ALL POSITIONS LISTED ARE CURRENT HIRING NEEDS!
Unsolicited resumes sent by search agencies will be considered non-commissionable.