Get new similar jobs by email for
E-Commerce Product Manager
Welcome to TableRunner!
TableRunner is a new startup disrupting the way we experience meals at home by delivering curated, chef-crafted menus.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the entire e-commerce platform including management of web development, user experience, and content. Likely a bunch of other stuff too so we are really looking for passionate and entrepreneurial minded individuals who can own the entire product and will do anything and everything possible to ensure the best customer experience. This is an excellent opportunity to be an instrumental part of a new launch team.
TableRunner is founded by and partnered with a consumer branded food manufacturer with deep experience producing fresh, chef-inspired foods for retail supermarkets. The Product Manager will work closely with marketing, culinary, and operations departments. The company oozes innovation, inspiration, culinary excellence, and environmental responsibility.
· Own and manage the entire TableRunner product
· Champion the ultimate consumer experience
· Identify unmet customer needs and develops possible feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs.
· Build and manage the team to build the website, content, and consumer experience that we want to deliver
· Work with Marketing, Culinary, Operations, and other internal groups to ensure that we deliver on consumer experience.
· Use data and analytics to constantly improve on the experience and operations of the site and make necessary pivots to the business
Desired Skills and Experience
· 5+ years of experience in direct-to-consumer ecommerce companies
· Deep insight into crafting positive user experiences and customer service on e-commerce sites
· Experience hiring and leading a team to develop e-commerce products
· Strong analytical skills (experience using web analytics to drive decision making)
· Strong affinity for design and user experience
· Working knowledge of digital marketing formats (SEO, SEM, SMO)
· Forward thinker with strong connection and insights to existing and developing technologies
Bachelor: Marketing or Business degree preferred. MBA desirable.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org