Get new similar jobs by email for
Field Marketing Rep
Are you influential? Candidates with winning personalities are needed to build solid relationships with automotive dealers. Earning potential is great for a motivated individual in this fast paced yet flexible position. Extensive business development and tracking information is provided to support your sales effort. Knowledge of automotive retailing or auto finance is essential for success in this position.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills
· Well-developed time management and prioritization skills
· Dealership operations knowledge
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong business presentation skills in a group setting
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Word, Excel, Outlook
· Ability to work independently and travel regionally (overnight)
Our program offers dealers the most competitive programs and financing options available.
Customers across the nation, in approximately 45 states, chose CPS as their preferred specialty automobile finance company. We are financially stable, with over $9 billion in loans purchased since 1991. We currently service a total managed portfolio of over $1 billion with approximately 100,000 customers. Our common stock is traded on the NASDAQ National Market System under the ticker “CPSS.”
If you feel that you are the right candidate to fill this position, please apply!