If you are a Business Development manager with financial services experience, please read on!
We are a dynamic organization that generates ongoing press and media releases in order to formally communicate news and company occurrences.
What You Will Be Doing
This position is to secure incremental and add-on sales with existing clients—in addition to new corporate accounts—with the focus on booking new business.
All candidates should be able to identify and qualify Accounts with significant potential for the company
• Order size range in the tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars annually
Primary responsibilities of this contributor are:
• Prospect new applications at existing accounts
• Prospect and cold call into market verticals in Financial Services and Health Care
• Present outsourcing of internal operations at financial services companies and add-on services such as EBPP to peak the interest of the suspect or existing client
• Discover opportunities through qualification processes and continue on-going communication throughout the sales cycle
• Interact with all internal departments as well as a large number of business partners to be a successful team player
• Follow-up on sales and marketing generated leads by using the field sales process and Act! Software. Create mailing follow up lists for trade shows, cold calls, VITO letters, presentation boards, and more
• Interact with company management, account services, and co-workers to maximize revenue and look for new opportunities that could lead to reaching company goals
• Manage the inside sales pipeline and forecast
• Possess a high level of productivity to ensure reaching revenue goals
• Be an organized, results-oriented team player of high personal integrity
What You Need for this Position
Characteristics of the successful candidate include:
• Great telephone skills, including pre-call planning, qualification and time management
• The ability to empathize with client ‘pain points’
• The ability to articulate our solution(s)
• Excellent writing skills and promise-keeping
• Competitive team player driven by winning
• Ability to work well with others
• Industry experience selling to Financial and Health Care markets a plus
• Three years of successful, measurable experience
• Proven track record achieving revenue goals is required
• Self-starter experience and success at exceeding minimum quotas
• A high level of integrity
• The ability to use standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, Act! ) with the ability to present via Power Point and Web-based demo software
• College degree or equivalent work experience
• Sales training and certifications are a plus
• Out sourcing experience a plus
• Have the ability to respond to RFI and RFP submissions
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Business To Business Sales
- Outside Sales
So, if you are a Field Sales Representative with financial services or healthcare experience please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: NP1-1157911
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: NP1-1157911 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Natasha Parra | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.