Get new similar jobs by email for
Specialty Sales Representative...
Since 1992, we've helped more than 270,000 clients worldwide preserve their newborn's umbilical cord blood for potential use against many diseases. Along with cord blood banking, Cryo-Cell Cord Blood Bank is pioneering the way in research, to find more solutions to preserve stem cells in a non-controversial way. Cord blood is just the first step in new medical advancements.
We are seeking a knowledgeable, dynamic and ambitious Specialty Sales Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will have the ability to educate prospective clients and physicians on the benefits of stem cell storage; demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals; develop and leverage strong business relationships; and develop and implement strategic and tactical plans to increase Cryo-Cell’s market share in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens.
· College degree
· Minimum 2 years’ sales experience
· Demonstrated experience calling on OB/GYNs required. Experience conducting childbirth education seminars helpful.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes of a fast-paced organization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
We offer a lucrative compensation package, which includes base pay, commission, expense account, health benefits, matching 401(k) and paid time off.EOE