Get new similar jobs by email for
Field Installation and Service...
We are looking for the best and that just might be YOU. The successful candidate will be someone who is very handy and has some type of electrical or construction experience and enjoys working with people. We are an international company with offices in the United States. We have the #1 product in the industry. Acorn Stairlifts is the only stairlift company who designs, manufactures, sells, installs and services its stairlifts. Candidates that do well in this position are individuals that have done home improvements, carpentry, security and alarm systems or any type of residential installations and repairs. Brighthouse, Comcast and Directv Technicians transition very well into this role.
A Week's Paid Training is Required in Orlando, FL
WE GUARANTEE 32 HOURS A WEEK
Schedule: We manage your schedule Monday-Friday and Must be avail to work at least One Saturday per month.
Pay Structure: $17.50/hour base Plus Installation & Sales Incentives - Avg Salary is 70-75K
Highlights & Rewards of the Position
Our Installation professionals are responsible for:
· Install modular rail systems to residential staircases.
· Install and test transformer wiring and power supply.
· Install carriage and seat to rail systems and complete diagnostic checks.
· Troubleshoot and service all components of stairlifts.
· Complete work reports for each field visit.
· Complete all initial and recurrent training modules to maintain authorized Acorn training standards.
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Strong verbal and communication skills
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Maintain high ethics
Must have strong computer skills - We provide a Company Cell Phone and Tablet
Specific Skills, Knowledge and Requirements:
· Stairlift industry knowledge preferred
· Electrical and/or trade skills preferred
· Successful and stable work history
· Must be able to lift up to 100lbs as needed
· High School diploma with a minimum of 3 years work experience
· All applicants must have a clean driving record. We provide a Company Vehicle.
· All potential applicants must pass a background screening, drug testing and MVR check
· Excellent benefits including medical, dental, LTD and 401(k) for all employees after the first 90 days
· Income potential of $70K and up
Ginger Trapani, Corporate Recruiter, 407-650-0216, Ext. 1604
Acorn Stairlifts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is contingent on successful completion of a background screening and drivers license investigation.