Get new similar jobs by email for
Field Service Technician
Facility Connect, a division of The French Company (a National Retail Service Company of 40 years) is hiring a Field Service Technician to service our retail clients.
As a Field Service Technician:
· You will enjoy an employee relationship with an established company – you will NOT be an independent contractor.
· You will perform preventative maintenance services and repairs in large retail and grocery store chains throughout NYC and parts of Long Island.
o Services include pressure washing and servicing/repairing shopping carts and back room equipment.
· You will also collect & upload data and pictures using our proprietary platform.
· Your day will typically start at 4:30 A.M. and entail an eight (8) hour work day, depending upon the retailer being serviced.
· Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with Saturday as an optional work day
· You will be paid piece rate (not by the hour). The more productive and efficient you are, the more money you will make.
· Calendar of clients’ contracted services (No solicitation required on your end)
· Truck and fuel subsidy of $35.00 per day worked
· Mileage reimbursement at $0.485 per mile for miles driven over 125/day
· Health care reimbursement (up to $135/month)
· Smart phone reimbursement ($32.50/month)
· Company credit card for hotels
· Paid training (3-5 weeks in the field, 1 week at our corporate office in Ohio)
· Paid vacation
· Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
o (truck or van with 3,500# towing capacity preferred - not required)
· Hand tools:
o Sockets - Ratchets
o Pliers – channel locks
o Drill (cordless &/or battery)
o Other miscellaneous hand tools as needed
· Smart phone (Android or iOS – not Windows)
· Basic computer skills
· Occasional overnight - up to 10%
o You will use a company issued credit card for hotels, mileage is reimbursed every two weeks.
· Welding experience is helpful (we can train if needed)
This career is set up very much like running your own business – without all the headaches of business ownership. This is a unique, autonomous work opportunity for someone who loves to travel and work with their hands!
PLEASE REVIEW OUR WEBSITE BEFORE APPLYING
If you would like an opportunity to join the nation's industry leader, please visit http://www.thefrenchcompany.com/about/field_specialist_information for a more thorough job description.
No phone calls, please.