Get new similar jobs by email for
Field Service Technician
The French Company, a 40 year old national service company, is hiring a Field Service Technician to service our retail clients.
This unique, autonomous career opportunity is very much like running your own business because you will manage your own time and schedule. We are seeking individuals who like to work with their hands, have a strong customer service focus, and can travel locally.
As a Field Service Technician:
· You will be an employee of our Company; not an independent contractor.
· You will perform preventative maintenance services and repairs in large retail and grocery store chains throughout the Baltimore area (occasional overnight travel required).
· Services include repairing shopping carts and back room equipment such as pallet jacks, ladders, and material handling carts; and pressure washing.
o You will also perform photo surveys using your Smart Phone.
· Your day will typically start at 4:30 A.M. and entail an eight (8) hour work day - a great way to beat city traffic!
· Average annual earnings range from $40,000 - $45,000, with some making over $50,000.
We offer a lucrative bonus structure for this position as follows:
· $250 sign-on bonus given when the job is offered and accepted
· $250 once our paid training & certification programs are satisfactorily completed
· All major equipment to perform the job, including a service trailer
· Paid Field Interview
· Paid Training
· An established client base – no sales/solicitation required
· Expense reimbursement (mileage, hotel stipend, cell phone)
· Truck & fuel subsidy
· Paid Vacation
· 401(K) & Aflac Plans
· Health care reimbursement
· A vehicle to tow a service trailer (towing capacity of minimum 3500 lbs.)
· Basic hand tools
· Smart Phone
o Android or Apple iOS – not Windows based
If you would like to pursue a career with us, please submit your resume today!
More information can be found at: http://www.thefrenchcompany.com/about/field_specialist_information