Get new similar jobs by email for
Midwest Financial Staffing and Executive Search is a full service specialty staffing and recruiting firm focusing on temporary and direct-hire placement of premier Accounting, Financial, IT Audit, Specialty Support and Human Resources Professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company located downtown Cincinnati.
· Moderate to complex financial analysis and modeling (Scenario Analysis, Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, Accretion/Dilution Analysis, etc.)
· Develops and prepares standard reports and supports ad hoc analysis requests
· Works with internal and external constituents to assist with timely completion of transactions and other projects
· Coordinates post-closing transaction matters and facilitates integration activities
· Financial budgeting and forecasting – measuring department performance for the corporate budget
· Prepare various ad hoc reporting requested by management and support strategic and operational planning and analysis
· Provide coaching and instruction to financial analysts and perform QA review of their work product
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
· BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Typically has 3-5 years financial analysis experience
· Strong analytical skills, familiarity with financial statements and valuation construction
· Must be highly advanced in Excel
· Strong organizational skills to balance multiple projects simultaneously
· Communicate and interact with higher levels of management in a professional manner
· Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner
· Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines
· Strong communication skills to report results of financial analysis and project status
· Able to collaborate with diverse personalities
· Individual must have strong attention to detail
E-mail resume in Word format to email@example.com for immediate consideration.