Flagship operation of this very profitable, well managed financial corporate office that is the leader in its field. In this highly visible and very important role, you will be:
Implement and manage General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA) and Project Accounting (PA) projects to increase service optimization. In addition you will be responsible for:
· Develop, manage and maintain relationships with internal partners - General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA) and Project Accounting (PA)
· Execute Business process improvement initiatives using lean tools and strategies, including monitoring of performance metrics
· Analyze, develop and implement service optimization
Must have Job Requirements:
· BS/BA Degree; Accounting; Finance preferred
· (3-5) years experience in GL, FA and PA modules
· Strong analytical skills and systems thinking
· (3) or more years of project management experience - Six Sigma and Lean training is highly preferred
Partial relocation assistance provided.
IMMEDIATE OPENING!!! Only qualified candidates that meet the requirements will be considered and contacted.