Get new similar jobs by email for
Financial Services - Associate...
The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to join our expanding team. Come be part of an organization that is continually ranked on Best Places to work lists. Your future awaits, Apply Now!
· Develop a working knowledge of Homestead Funds, as well as the regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, FINRA, the Internal Revenue Service, and all internal policies and procedures.
· Educate callers to the Homestead Funds 800-line. Describe fund objectives, strategies and associated risks. Deliver high-quality investment guidance and asset allocation strategies, and assist with various investment-related questions.
· Build trusted relationships with shareholders.
· Resolve issues presented by shareholders, cooperatives and other clients in a suitable and timely fashion.
· Responsible for a variety of day-to-day mutual fund operations both in house and with the transfer agent.
· Interact with other NRECA divisions such as Finance, Human Resources, Retirement Plan Distributions (RPD) and Compliance to ensure proper completion of Homestead Funds transactions and shareholder requests.
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Finance or Business Related.
· At least 2 years financial service or Financial Advisor experience is preferred including within retail banking.
· FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses preferred or must be completed within 4 months of start date.
· Must have outstanding customer service skills, both in person and over the phone
· Working knowledge of the investment industry, including mutual funds and other investment products is preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are required.
Rich Benefits Plan including but not limited to:
· Full medical and dental benefits
· 401K savings plan with 5% match
· Pension Plan
· Tuition Reimbursement - $8000 annually for Undergraduate $10000 annually for Graduate level
· 12 paid Holidays
The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA), with offices in Arlington, VA and Lincoln, NE is the trade association for over 900 consumer-owned electric cooperatives serving more than 40 million people. NRECA is committed to harnessing the strength of America’s electric cooperatives into a single powerful voice. NRECA has won numerous awards over including:
· 100 Best Places to Work - ComputerWorld Magazine
· 50 Best Places to Work - The Washingtonian
· CARE Award Recipient - Recognizing organizations that promote a positive work-life balance
· 50 Greatest places to Work - AARP
At NRECA, we work with people who are leaders in their fields. They are down-to-earth, hardworking professionals committed to helping our members serve their communities. Our work is interesting, constantly and evolving, requiring new skills to meet the evolving needs of a dynamic industry. In this collegial, inclusive work environment, united around the compelling purpose and history of electric cooperatives, we thrive. And topping it off, NRECA cares about each person’s overall well-being, encouraging health, financial security, and a sustainable work/life balance. EEO/AA- M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status/Genetic Data
*To see all of our postings please go to www.nreca.jobs
If you want to grow your career and be part our dynamic company… Apply now!