LATINA Style Magazine 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work For 2012
FORTUNE Magazine List of World's Most Admired Companies for 2012
WORKING Mother Best Companies for Multicultural Women 2012
TRAINING Magazine "Training Top 125" ranking for 2013
National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) 2012 Top 50 Companies for Executive Women
New York Life is currently seeking self-motivated, driven individuals with a passion for making a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
As a Financial Services Professional (Agent) you will have the freedom to build your network of insurance clients and business associates who are looking for insurance and financial solutions.
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States* and one of the largest life insurers in the world.
New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor’s (AA+).**
Headquartered in New York City, New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance.
New York Life Investments*** provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services.
Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as retail mutual funds.
· Schedule appointments and meet with potential clients
· Make product recommendations to help clients meet their financial goals
· Provide ongoing customer service and support to existing clients
· Be a structured and coachable team player that is open to sales training development and further sales/customer service education
· Discipline to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
· 4-year degree
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
· Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person")
· Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for sales results
· Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
· Desire for continuous learning
· Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
· Los Angeles General Office representatives’ first year average income is approximately $80,000
· 2011 average income for top 5 Managing Partners is approximately $2,470,000
· Health/Dental/Life/Disability from day one 401(k) plan after one year of service and Pension Plan
· Continuing education reimbursement
· Reimbursement for industry designations
· Discounts from major wireless carriers
· Local discounts (based on location) for gym memberships
· Training - NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry
· Career Advancement - After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available include: sales development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing or training
· Constant Support - During and after formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your manager and peers in your region and across the country to help you succeed
· On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you and this is coupled with an entire division within the company located in the Home Office dedicated to providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge and application
New York Life Recognitions:
· Ranks #71 on the Fortune 500 list for 2011
· Profiles in Diversity Journal - 2011 Diversity Leader Award
· 2011 National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) Top 50 Companies for Executive Women
· Corporate Equity Index - 2011 Best Places to Work for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) equality
456907 CV 6/1/2012
Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, May 21, 2012.
See http://www.money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune500/2012/faq/ for methodology.
Source: Third Party Ratings Reports as of 6/22/12.
***New York Life Investments is a service mark used by New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC and its subsidiary, New York Life Investment Management LLC
Sales, Insurance, Customer Service, Agent