Get new similar jobs by email for
Financial Services Representat...
Do you have a genuine concern for others, do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of your clients, are you motivated, and are you willing to do what it takes to succeed in a competitive environment. If you can answer yes to these questions, then this is the career you have been waiting for.
New England Financial will provide you with the training, tools and support needed to help you maximize your potential. While in training, we will work with you to help you obtain required life/health licenses and securities registration. If you’ve already completed these requirements we will work with you to substantially increase your book of business.
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, then please contact:
New England Financial
A MetLife Company
Foster City, CA 94494
Attn: Edward Bell
Financial Representatives are responsible for the marketing, sale and service of MetLife products that meet the needs of clients. Establish a financial services practice that upholds MetLife Vision and Values.
The Financial Representative will also:
· Develop and cultivate client base.
· Meet clients outside of the office to establish client needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
· Consistently meet or exceed Company production objectives by meeting the needs of clients.
· Comply with all industry and Company rules and regulations.
· Utilize data, market trends and industry knowledge to develop and implement a personal business and marketing plan.
· Analyze, prepare and deliver presentations and seminars to clients through the effective use of information, data and product knowledge.
· Sell products that are aligned with individual clients needs and that are in the best interest of the client.
· Demonstrate outstanding client service and support by continuing to assist current clients in achieving their changing financial objectives.
· Actively participate in on-going training as provided by the company.
· Maintain all books records and accounts required by MetLife.
· Attend firm meetings and required training sessions.
Experience/Skills and Education Required:
· Have or willing to obtain appropriate FINRA Registration and State Licenses
New England Financial is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company reserves the right to change, alter, amend or discontinue any of its programs and/or requirements at any time.