Multi-Specialty Medical Group in North and South Orange County seeking
Front Office and Medical Assistants - Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
Seeking highly motivated and team-oriented individual
- You will be joining our group as a team member of caring professional staff and taking great pride in providing the best in health care services for our patients and our community.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in fast pace office performing duties including patient registration and eligibility, obtaining medical history, vital signs, rooming patients, assisting doctor with exams and performing standard and special diagnostic procedures, and other projects/duties as assigned.
Interested candidates please apply online
Please reference job title when responding
EOE EMPLOYER, EXCELLENT COMPENSATION D.O.E. AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
- M.A. Certificate with at least 1-2 year experience preferred
- Diagnostic experience helpful (venipuncture, electrocardiograms, etc...)
- Ability to MULTI-TASK, work independently with high level of productivity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong PC skills