Get new similar jobs by email for
FRONT DESK / CONCIERGE for LUX...
Compass Concierge Services provides round the clock front desk customer service to luxury apartments. We are now hiring for multiple shifts in our DC, VA & MD locations.
Are you an extrovert? Do you have a friendly and helpful attitude? Do you enjoy being a part of a winning group of professionals?
. . . Then you may be the right fit for our growing team!
1. Strong Computer Experience on MS Office an absolute must (esp. Excel)
2. Exceptional Customer Service Skills / Outgoing Personality / Enjoy interaction with people.
3. Self-Motivated / Work Independently / Organized - Ability to handles multiple tasks
4. Strong Communication Skills -- articulate and succinct in writing
5. Must be able to lift heavy packages / minimum of 50 pounds
6. Neat and clean appearance - Must wear standard uniform while on duty
7. Must have your own reliable transportation
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS & PREFERENCES:
* Some college education.
* Ex-Military preferred -- please bring your DD214
* No prior concierge experience required -- we offer paid training
* We have both part-time & full time positions
THE TOP 7 DUTIES OF A COMPASS CONCIERGE:
1. Greeting residents & their guests
2. Screening persons entering the building
3. Answering the telephone
4. Dispensing mail, deliveries & packages
5. Logging maintenance requests
6. Recording incidents that occur
7. Responding to resident requests
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
As a condition of employment, successful completion of the following is required:
1. You must pass a drug test
2. You must pass a computer skills and Excel test.
3. You must pass a reference and background check.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB, PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE;
and then click on "Employment Application"