Based in San Francisco, CA, we're a fast-paced, growing, and a downright cool Technology Company with tons of upside. We keep growing... and growing... and growing; hence, the need for someone like you. We're currently looking to hire a full-time Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team.
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages including a base salary that ranges between $140K-$200K, Bonus, Benefits, etc.
We build software and interfaces to derive intelligence from unstructured data by combining advanced data visualization, mathematical models and big data processing techniques. Our software suite is used to make strategic decisions at some of the largest companies in the world
What You Will Be Doing
- The UI team builds the web application and visualization engine that powers our company's software. You will design and implement changes that affect how users visualize and interact with information.
- You'll work in an agile environment.
What You Need for this Position
- Expert knowledge of the DOM, CSS, and HTML5
- A good eye for usability and visual aesthetics
- Full stack, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Background and knowledge of CS principles such as data structures and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Highly Motivated
- 5+ years of industry experience with UI development
- Startup experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: HF-SenFEArchitect
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: HF-SenFEArchitect -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Hedi Fazai | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.