Real Art is seeking a Front-End Developer to join our Dayton team. This position is responsible for understanding and executing the technical aspects of the visual/sensory parts of interactive media. In collaboration with designers, developers at Real Art help bring unexpected experiences to life. You must have impeccable technical skills and fluency in multiple programming languages, as well as a passion for learning new things and an incredible sense of modern web and user experience design.
In this role, you will be charged with programming and developing interactive media. Our ideal candidate brings technical experience in both web development and web servers. In addition, you work quickly and efficiently to solve problems with attention to detail, are able to manage multiple projects effortlessly, meet deadlines, and work collaboratively with team members across Real Art’s diverse disciplines. Most importantly, we are looking for a fun-loving individual who loves the work they do, and believes in pushing at the bounds of what’s possible.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Working in collaboration with designers to develop interactive media
- Current working knowledge and ability to hand code web standard HTML/CSS
- Experience with responsive design and version control software such as SVN or Git
- Fluency in back-end languages of VB or C# .NET, and Coldfusion
- Knowledge of Object Oriented C or Java would be a plus
- Experience with CMS systems or WordPress is a plus, as is experience working with .Net frameworks
- Education background in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline
About Real Art:
Real Art combines the never-before-seen with the why-didn’t-I-think of that. Blending art and invention, we get people to discover and remember our clients. Our team includes digital designers, print designers, industrial designers, developers, technologists, writers, engineers, and fabricators. We handle projects from strategy and concept through production and implementation. Real Art serves a growing roster of the world’s top brands from our offices in New York, Chicago, and our new 25,000-square foot headquarters and development lab in Dayton, Ohio.
To apply, send your resume to jobs [at] realart.com.