Get new similar jobs by email for
Full Time / Customer Service /...
Medra is the leader in the marketing industry. We focus on tailoring customer service to meet our client's needs. This job involves face to face sales of services to new business prospects. Our portfolio includes Fortune 500 companies ready for immediate growth. We are excited about implementing our 2015expansion!
As an Management Trainee you will be responsible for professional presentations and consulting the consumers and clients we represent. Other responsibilities include campaign management, implementing customer service, and marketing skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
With a deep product expertise and a rich understanding of our solutions, you'll:
· Excite customers about how our solutions can impact their lives
· Achieve aggressive monthly quotas and have a significant portion of monthly income based upon sales commissions
· Facilitate customer discovery and learning
· Actively listen, analyze customer needs, and resolve customer issues within a timely manner
· Demonstrate passion and commitment to connecting and building relationships with customers
· Demonstrate commitment to professionalism, integrity, and exceeding customer expectations at all times
· Position value-added solutions to customers and close sales
· Develop your expertise on a wide variety of products and services
· Learn and implement Medra sales techniques and methods
· Demonstrate the attitude necessary to work effectively in a team-driven work environment
· Multitask while working with customers
· Process customer transactions
· Deliver world-class product set-up and coaching
· Remain focused and productive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment that offers very little downtime
WHAT WE OFFER
We truly value our employees and their success. That’s why we provide them with a suite of benefits designed to help you meet your professional goals and personal priorities. When you join us, you'll enjoy a competitive pay and robust benefits.
We focus outward on the customer. We make it easy to do business with us because we listen and respond directly. We know our products and can explain them. We are dependable and follow through with a sense of urgency.
We know teamwork fosters the best kind of environment. So we work together. We understand that with synergy we can do greater things than our individual efforts.
We believe that integrity is our core. We are dedicated to executing the right business practices in dealing with customers, stockholders, and competitors. Our competitors are not against us, they are challengers who drive us to get better. We will continue to get better. Everyday.
For Immediate Consideration contact Hallie at 216-643-3375.
And check us out online at www.medramarketing.com