Link Solutions, Inc.
“Mission First…Customer Always”
CMMI Level 2 | ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 20000:2005
Education Bachelor’s Degree or 8 years equivalent experience
Experience 3+ years
Citizenship Requirement US Citizen
Clearance Required Secret
Location Washington, D.C.
· Develop and implement processes and procedures and implement and integrate CRM solutions
· Serve as lead resource for integrating PeopleSoft CRM Enterprise HelpDesk 9.1 as integrated with PeopleSoft HCM 9.1
· Request and document changes using PeopleCode/Application Classes and Integration Broker
· Manage application customization and modification for system data capture fields, reports, and dashboards
· Develop and provide ongoing system audit procedures to ensure proper data cleanliness and integrity and to ensure adherence to correct end-user procedures and guidelines
· Ensure proper user security is setup, checked and maintained for all users
· Provide first and second level support and training for CRM users and act as primary contact for all CRM issues
· 3+ years experience: administering and configuring a CRM application working with workflows, page layouts, user profiles, roles, security access, data validation, upgrade/installation and report/dashboards
· Experience with PeopleSoft CRM Enterprise HelpDesk 9.1 to include the full system lifecycle (Design, Development, System Test, QA, Implementation and Maintenance)
· Working knowledge of PeopleTools (8.16, 8.45, or 8.51)
· Working knowledge of PL/SQL, Visual Basic 3/4/5, C, C++
· Experience with setting up synchronous/asynchronous messaging via the PeopleSoft Integration Broker
· A strong working knowledge of Oracle Database, Oracle Forms, and Oracle Reports
· Prior knowledge or experience in the Federal Sector industry is a plus
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
12007 Sunrise Valley Dr., Ste. 280 . Reston, VA 20191 . www.linksol-inc.com