Monday-Friday 40 hours a week
Rate: $8.50 hour
Long Term Contract Possibly Permanent
General Laborer needed to maintain Waste Managements grounds clean from any type of debris.
* Organizes work by checking work schedule.
* Prepares work site by obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials.
* Maintains clean and safe work site by removing scrap; sweeping and mopping area; erecting barriers; disposing of hazardous materials; following safety rules and procedures; wearing personal protective equipment.
* Maintains work supplies and materials by reading work orders; locating and verifying items in inventory; loading items on trucks or pull-carts; moving items to site; unloading items.
* Returns items to storage inventory by loading, moving, and unloading items.
* Supports work processes by inspecting, preparing, sorting, weighing, measuring, cutting, adding, trimming, and loading materials.
* Maintains work records by entering production statistics, and materials and supplies used;
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.