Midwest Financial Staffing and Executive Search is a full service specialty staffing and recruiting firm focusing on temporary and direct-hire placement of premier Accounting, Financial, IT Audit, Specialty Support and Human Resources Professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the most reputable organizations in Cincinnati.
- Responsible for endowment accounting & distributions; investment operations support; investment manager reconciliations; journal entries; year end audit support; and financial statement footnote production.
- Provide recommendations and expert advice to management or other groups on process-related topics.
- Conduct or carry out work procedures and activities in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintain routine account journals and prepare basic financial statements.
- Monitor and interpret financial data in the development of cost analysis and reports.
- Analyze, establish, and maintain accounting systems.
- Perform internal auditing of financial records and act as lead.
- Prepare financial/statistical analysis reports.
- Recommend accounting and control systems.
- Bachelor's degree with three (3) years experience; -OR- Associate's degree with five (5) years experience; -OR- seven (7) years experience. Degree must be in Accounting or related field with experience in accounting. Some positions may require one (1) year supervision.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize duties; intermediate to advanced understanding of investment accounting, 4-5 years of fund accounting, FASB, & GASB.
- CPA Required.
- Advanced degree or certification preferred.
- MBA, CTP, or MS Accounting highly desired.
- 6-8 years of financial services, investment management or accounting experience.
Email resume to email@example.com in word document for immediate consideration.