ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Assistant General Manager Role Description
Besides performing services in the scope of her license, and selling products, the Assistant General Manager is responsible in ensuring the implementation and integrity of standards, policies and procedures to deliver a positive total customer experience at all spas.
The Assistant Manager gives administrative support for the branch.
The Assistant Manager reports directly to the General Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Human Resources
- Assist the GM on recruitment : job postings, interviews
- New employee reporting
- Keep employee records organized
- Administer efficient client booking
- Maintain sales reports
- Review daily figures and paperwork
- Prepare cash deposits
- Adhere to Company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure equipment is maintained
- Implement hygiene procedures
- Ensure stock and cash items are kept safely
- Minimize or eliminate losses through negligence
- Ensure established opening and closing procedures
- Manage inventory effectively
- Maintain an active presence on the Spa floor
- Time management organization and the ability to prioritize and multi task, with focus to detail.
- Ability to articulate thoughts into clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Experience in Spa Operations.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.