Today’s IHOP is the talk of the restaurant industry. Our unprecedented growth is creating new opportunities for friendly, service-oriented people. As a franchisee of one of America’s favorite restaurant chains, we are able to provide a work environment that is fun, upbeat, and offers opportunity for growth. If you haven’t been to IHOP lately, stop by and see what all the buzz is about!
We are currently hiring experienced General Manager and District Manager who can deliver upon our guest promise of “Everything You Love About Breakfast.” Our Company is going to expand in the State of Colorado. There is plenty of opportunities for future advancement.
- Executing annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest service, and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for the restaurant as defined by the current IHOP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the restaurant’s current operations plan
- Developing and maintaining professional functional working relationship with restaurant hourly employees and the franchisee organization
- Managing the restaurant floor, focusing on regular contact with guests. Handling guest complaints in a professional and timely manner, making sure that the frequency of complaints is within acceptable limits
- Ensuring that employee recruitment and training, operations, food preparation, food safety and sanitation, and security practices are in compliance with SOP in these areas. Implementing Craft Training program for all restaurant hourly employees to improve unit operations and guest experience
- Carrying our supervisory duties such as recruitment and hiring, training, directing workflow, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, and resolving complaints and problems
- Completing all required reports and paperwork accurately and on time. Maintaining personnel files with appropriate employment and legal documents
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and guests.
- Basic computer skills including Email, MS Excel, MS Word is required
We offer our employees:
Compatible salary, medical insurance, paid time off, opportunity for growth/advancement, and bonus program
If you are ready for an exciting career, please email your Resume to email@example.com or contact Hugo at (949)514-5603