Get new similar jobs by email for
BC LYND Hospitality - Marriott Fairfield Inn
- Looking Select Service and Extended Stay General Managers of Leading Nationally Branded hotels with approximately 100-150 rooms (suites).
- A high premium is placed on Associate Satisfaction / Retention. A strong culture is built on the principles of: talent selection, training, development, communication, genuine care for the individual, recognition, and respect.
- Candidates should have General Manager experience, at a minimum, with branded products such as: Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Home2Suites, TownePlace Suites, Etc. A plus would include experience with upscale brands such as: aloft, Courtyard, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites, Staybridge suites, etc.
- Must be able to direct activities that lead to the desired outcomes in:
o Revenue Generation
o Profit Engineering
o Team developing for future growth and opportunity
o Improving long term asset value
o Budgeting process - forecasting accuracy, capital planning
o Able to create an environment that promotes the Company Vision, Mission, and Core Values
o Overseeing the leadership team
o Achieves the highest level of guest satisfaction, retention, and referral
o Should be analytical in the understanding of the market place. Understand the key metrics as it relates to performance verses the competition using tools such as the STAR report, Profit and Loss Statements, etc. Know gaps in performance and be able to develop and articulate (written and verbal) the plan(s) to correct.
o Able to successfully work with and interact with Corporate Leadership, support personnel, ownership, Brand representatives, community leaders, guest, and associates.
- Must have at least three years' experience as a Select Service or Extended Stay General Manager.
- Must be skilled at directing the revenue generation activities of the hotel such as direct sales, revenue management, eCommerce, marketing, food and beverage, and events.
- A track record with strong Brand exposure and relationships is required.
- Must employ an engaged / hands on style and conduct themselves in a manner in which they as well as their team are accountable for not only their efforts, but also the outcomes.
- Must be capable of learning and connecting dynamics of the community.
- Passion for training, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Strong Ownership and Investor Relationship Experience.
- A College degree or equivalent experience is desired.
Only qualified candidates that meet the requirements / specifications outlined above will be contacted.