We are looking for a General Manager for a new and exciting concept in New York City. We are a Japanese Deli and we plan to grow over the upcoming months. Currently, we have an opportunity to manage our flagship location and grow in this start up opportunity.
The candidate we are seeking should currently be at the Assistant Manager or General Manager level with an eye for operational excellence and an appetite to take on an evolving challenge. The ideal candidate will be creative, passionate, forward thinking, innovative and able to build a solid team based on positive leadership.
You provide the passion and we will provide the path for career growth!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide leadership; facilitate operations with other leaders on your team through effective communication.
· Assist in key decisions, problem solving and representing our core values.
· Have financial responsibility for growing our restaurant business through increased sales, controls, and maximizing operating profit, total P&L and financial responsibility.
· Develop your people: hiring, training, inspiring and coaching your team so that we are an employer of choice. Empower your team to represent superior customer service.
· Communicate with guests, vendors, peers and business partners; act as a liaison between your team and company upper management.
· Continue to grow and learn and be a student of your job.
· 2+ years restaurant management experience in a deli-style or QSR concept and have an understanding of basic financial reports including P&L.
· Associates or Bachelor’sDegree in a related field is preferred, but not required.
· Computer skills required; familiarity with MSWord, Excel, and basic restaurant software.
· Must be a current General Manager, top performer or an outstanding Assistant Manager looking for a great opportunity
Salary: $50,000-$65,000/year depending on experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Life insurance.
We offer comprehensive training opportunities and career growth through internal promotions.
We also provide paid company holidays and paid time off!