Get new similar jobs by email for
Fire Alarm Technician
Kinetix Fire & Life Safety Experts was founded in 1993 and we provide Fire & Life Safety Services to government, military, commercial and higher education facilities and campuses. Our mission is to provide quality customer service by focusing on a personalized approach for the fire & life safety needs of your facility. We are looking for a Fire Alarm Technician to join our quality team in the MD/DC/VA area.
As a Fire Alarm Technician, you will be responsible for providing service, testing and installation of fire alarm systems and devices.
Additional responsibilities of the Fire Alarm Technician include:
· Complete activities directly related to fire alarm service and installation
· Complete documentation associated with fire alarm services provided
· Customer service, coordination and communication
· Technical project and administrative support
· Ability to work independently or supervise others as required
· Preparing work schedules, plans and carrying out assigned duties
To qualify for the Fire Alarm Technician position, you must have a minimum of 3 years experience working with fire alarm systems, 5 years experience or more is preferred.
Additional requirements of the Fire Alarm Technician Position include:
· NICET Certification (Level 2, Fire Alarm preferred)
· Proficiency with computer skills, MS Excel, Email
· Strong customer service skills and communications
· Familiarity with NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) and local codes
Kinetix is constantly searching for talented and hardworking individuals to join our team. Our fast growth allows us to continually hire the best in the business. If you are one of those individuals, consider joining our team. We want to hear from you, whether you are a top tech or a management guru. We are an equal opportunity employer that offers an array of benefits including health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and short term/long term disability.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org