Maintains corporate records compliance by researching requirements; completing information.
* Maintains corporate history by preparing and maintaining corporate minutes, resolutions, and related corporate records.
* Assures legal compliance by researching requirements for articles of incorporation and bylaws.
* Completes filing requirements by researching requirements; preparing and filing documents; complying with SEC section 16 reporting for directors and executive officers.
* Schedules corporate meetings by preparing and sending notifications; preparing agendas; making meeting, travel, and accommodation arrangements.
* Pays directors by obtaining expense reports; authorizing payment; authorizing compensation disbursements.
* Maintains officer/director database by inputting and updating information.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading legal and regulatory publications.
* Accomplishes organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Meeting Planning, Legal Compliance, Data Entry Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Research Skills, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Client Relationships