Based at our corporate office in San Francisco, The HR Manager, Executive Program Office, will play a key role in ensuring that our top executives are provided with high-touch, exceptional support services for their own personal programs as well as HR program and transaction support for them as a People Manager. These services include introduction to their programs as a new hire or promotion right on through to their retirement planning needs. This role shares its time equally between Executive Program Office and Global Mobility for senior executives.
- Provide professional comprehensive program education to new executives on their Compensation, Health and Welfare, Retirement and Relocation programs and tools during new hire, promotion or ongoing throughout the year.
- Ensure all executive compensation offer letter and promotion commitments and executive perquisite programs are executed properly. This includes all LTI for Compensation Committee approvals.
- Ensure any executive changes including new hires, promotions and terminations are communicated to the data management team for processing in PeopleSoft.
- Proactively communicate annual benefit options and enrollment periods to ensure those not participating in the programs are aware of upcoming opportunities.
- In partnership with Executive Compensation and Retirement groups, provide Compensation and Benefit program calculation support when executives are considering retirement.
- Execute and implement special agreements for our executives.
- Manage executive perquisite vendor relationships for our senior executive programs (Financial Counseling, Executive Travel and Executive Physical Exam Programs).
- Manage administration of Retired Executive perquisite payments.
- Maintain and update executive training materials as program changes occur and ensure posting to the appropriate portals.
- Quarterback to ensure smooth movement of executives on international assignments with multiple vendors.
- Assist in determining better executive process flow and efficiencies.
- Ensure documentation exists for all standard operating procedures.
- Provide People Manager support with any questions that may arise about “how to” process transactions, “where” to find information, and provide training as needed.
- Utilize case management system to track any inquiries and status updates and report out results/metrics to leadership team on a monthly basis.
- Participate as member of the HR Operations management team and join bi-monthly meetings.
- 10+ years HR Generalist or Compensation experience
- Working knowledge of Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility programs
- Intermediate knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.8
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Compensation and Benefits knowledge required
- Experience with Executive Level Staff
- Strong project management skills required
- Mature, confident and positive professional demeanor
- Highly responsive
- Assertive, driven, self-starter and independent quick thinker
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Process excellence orientation to ensure efficiencies
- Sound judgment, high integrity, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Superior client service skills
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Cross-team collaboration and partnering with functional teams and vendors
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to learn multiple HR programs quickly
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Global Mobility (relocation) experience
- Executive Compensation experience a plus
- Program re-design experience desired
- International experience a plus
- Six Sigma experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
PHR and CCP certifications recommended.
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
No agencies please.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson Corp. on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson Corp. attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
By providing your application to McKesson Corp. you hereby consent to McKesson Corp. obtaining personal information regarding you that is related to the position applied for. You also consent to McKesson Corp. transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to McKesson Corp. keeping your application on file for 6 years. McKesson Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.