This multi-million project will be implemented in a phased approach. The senior Advantage HR and Payroll ERP SME /Team Lead will join an ongoing initiative to install our Advantage product suite. The successful candidate will join the design stage of implementation and will be immediately focused on reviewing client requirements and participate in developing the functional designs for the platform. The functional lead will provide an understanding of user requirements based on past experience with the Advantage platform and must be able to be a liaison to end user department staff as they prepare and participate in design sessions and follow-ups.
The senior Advantage SME/Lead must have in-depth knowledge of the Advantage platform and practical experience with team leadership. Candidate should have 3-5 years experience as senior subject matter expert and/or a team lead.
The Advantage HRM Lead/ SME will be responsible for:
• Leading a team to analyze business requirements to determine functional solutions
• Planning and managing the team to create functional design documents and other functional project deliverables
• Planning and leading fit gap of current processes to future designed processes
• Developing business concept/designs for processing required to fill identified gaps in the platform
• Resolving functional issues and providing functional support to the project team
• Managing a team of 5-10 team members, CGI and client staff
• Interfacing with client end users independently to prepare participants for meeting sessions and to answer questions regarding their business functions as it relates to Advantage
• Demonstrate deep functional knowledge of HRM and Payroll features and functions
• Provide requirements definition, business process analysis, fit/gap resolution, process design and implementation, functional design, implementation and validation
• Lead, coordinate and perform the functional task related to the SDLC
• Define the configuration of the application, and test configurations
• Provide support for conversion, interface, reports and forms analysis
• Possess implementation experience with Advantage HRM
• Demonstrate advanced analytical and requirements gathering skills
• Demonstrate ability to translate the business case analysis and client requirements into design documents
• Demonstrate ability to coordinate and lead peer review sessions
Nonessential Skills Desired:
• Public Sector Government experience
• Travel extensively to Juneau Alaska *LI-DE1
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.