About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
The primary responsibility of the BPO Project Manager (PM) is to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with the approved scope. In support of managing the triple constraints, the PM is responsible for improving the financial and quality results of the project through the development and application of best-in-class management methodology advocated by the Project Management Institute. The PM will work with the team to create, monitor, and influence project management artifacts used to manage the project. These artifacts include project management plans, schedules, risk tracker, resources, change order tracker, and quality management for various projects that impact the client(s). The PM will coordinate with other Project Managers on improving the overall methodology and reporting results within and across domains.
- Works with the PMO to consult and review project proposals/contracts to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements and key objectives
- Works with the PMO to develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for each phase of the project
- Creates project artifacts for monitoring and influencing project success. Artifacts include project charter, project plan, Work Breakdown Schedule (WBS), project schedule, communication plan, resource management plan, quality plan, and change control plan
- Works with the PMO to manage communication across the project team ensuring regular status updates on schedule variance, risk analysis, deliverable expectations and mitigation strategies
- Managing reporting of project status to various internal and external stakeholders including project status, financial measures and quality performance to plan
- Prioritizes work activity for client(s) based on risk and capacity assessments
- Interacts with other Project Managers to improve methodology and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
- Preferred certification Project Management Professional (PMP) or completed at least 1,500 hours of PM-related work
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)