Get new similar jobs by email for
Palladian Health is seeking a motivated and reliable individual to join our team as a Clerk in our Document Preparation Department. This entry level position is responsible for handling requests from healthcare providers for care authorization or payment by ensuring accurate and complete matches on member or provider data for claim processing. Also processes incoming, outgoing and returned hard copy mail in large quantities according to compliance requirements for turnaround times.
Applicants must possess:
· Strong keyboarding and 10-key skills
· Ability to operate a PC, navigate computer applications
· Proficient written and verbal communication skills
· MS Office knowledge
· Ability to sit and perform keying tasks for long periods of time
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to lift 50 lbs
· Ability to push or pull 50 lbs on a cart* Note: this is not a clinic or face-to-face patient care facility
Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package are offered.
When submitting your resume and cover letter, please include a statement regarding your objectives and where your interests lie. (See also the descriptions in “Palladian Departments and Workforce”) Visit our website at www.palladianhealth.com/careers