Get new similar jobs by email for
Patient Experience Specialist
ProgressiveHealth is seeking a Patient Experience Specialist to join our team of professionals at our location in Evansville, IN. This position plays a vital role in the overall patient experience, by serving as the primary point of contact for patients, provider offices, insurance companies, and other departments. The ideal applicant must be detail and task oriented with a proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
· Optimize all aspects of the patient experience
· Greet patients in a personal and friendly manner
· Register patients according to established processes
· Schedule and confirm patient appointments
· Verify insurance coverage and collect estimated patient responsibility
· Coordinate prior authorizations in a timely manner
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Able to multi-task in a fast pace work setting
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills
· Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
· Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently
· Strong computers skills with an ability to learn new programs
As a member of the ProgressiveHealth team, you have joined an industry leader. We offer a wide variety of clinical opportunities across many settings including outpatient, inpatient, long-term care, home health, industrial, and sports medicine - with select positions offering the unique opportunity to experience practice across multiple such settings. We have a depth and breadth of clinical experience in several specialty areas including orthopedics, pediatrics, pain management, neurological, industrial, and women's health, among others. A newer graduate will experience enhanced clinical exposure and mentoring, while the seasoned clinician will be engaged by their knowledgeable peers. Our clinical practice is grounded in an evidence-basis and supported by internal and external research participation and years of practice and experience, facilitating the best outcomes for our patients and clients. We endorse a predominately hands-on, one-on-one approach to therapy.