Get new similar jobs by email for
Clinical Pathways Coordinator
Union Hospital Therapy is seeking a Clinical Pathways Coordinator to join and support our team of healthcare professionals in Terre Haute, IN. This part time position allows for a flexible schedule.
What You Will Be Doing
The Clinical Pathways Coordinator will be responsible for developing and executing integrated educational, clinical pathway, and continuum of care strategies, programs, and plans with current and potential referral sources.
· Growth and maintenance of quality referrals from existing sources.
· Acquisition of quality referrals from new sources.
· Maintain organized account information on each client and track visits/results on company data base.
· Continual education of company clinical service offerings.
· Continual education of quality of referrals, impacted by diagnosis, payer, and destination.
· Visit and call on current and potential referral sources to inform/remind.
· Discuss advantages with sources to referring patients to our company.
· Confer with offices to identify proactively emerging trends or issues.
What You Need for this Position
· A great work ethic and positive attitude.
· Confidence, professionalism, and personality for making sales calls to medical professionals.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· One to two years related sales, physician relationship and/or business development experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What’s in it for You
This a part-time, direct-hire position with a competitive compensation package and a favorable work/life balance. We offer a flexible work schedule and dynamic company culture.
As a member of the ProgressiveHealth team, you have joined an industry leader. We offer a wide variety of clinical opportunities across many settings including outpatient, inpatient, long-term care, home health, industrial, and sports medicine - with select positions offering the unique opportunity to experience practice across multiple such settings. We have a depth and breadth of clinical experience in several specialty areas including orthopedics, pediatrics, pain management, neurological, industrial, and women's health, among others. A newer graduate will experience enhanced clinical exposure and mentoring, while the seasoned clinician will be engaged by their knowledgeable peers. Our clinical practice is grounded in an evidence-basis and supported by internal and external research participation and years of practice and experience, facilitating the best outcomes for our patients and clients. We endorse a predominately hands-on, one-on-one approach to therapy.