Are you accustomed to delivering a high level of customer care, understanding the value of and maintaining confidentiality as well as the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a structured environment? If so we need you!
This position requires the ability to work independently with minimal direction, strong organizational and time management skills, as well as being fully in proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel. Will field customer inquiries, research and resolve customer concerns, manage various reports, draft/type correspondence as well as perform various administrative support tasks.
Candidate must have excellent grammar, proofreading, and communication skills with above average judgment and analytical ability. Business professional work environment.
- Create reports, enter data for attorneys based on case specifications and attorney requests
- Work with attorneys to develop legal arguments, motions and other case filings
- Develop a case file indexing system that can be used as an active archive for all ongoing and completed cases
- Monitor changes to government guidelines or regulations and submit reports on pertinent changes
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases
Working hours: Full Time
--Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies is required (Bachelor's degree is preferred)
--Excellent communication and organization abilities
--Strong research and report-generating skills
--Industry recognized certification from organizations such as NALA or AACP
--Experience in using legal database software
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.