Sales Manager - Asset Management
Greater New York City
A mid-sized active asset manager with a unique and desirable product line that is growing rapidly, is looking to add a Sales Manager to their team. This individual will manage all day-to-day responsibilities of the organization's internal wholesaling department including; sales training, investment market knowledge, interpersonal skill development, securities licensing, etc. Partnering with National Sales Manager, you'll help drive the organization's strategy and vision for all products and procedures. Together, this individual will work to meet/exceed sales goals.
- Demonstrate the leadership necessary to ensure the organization has a prepared and qualified internal sales team to achieve their sales and workforce strategy goals.
- Lead, coach, train, and supply overall direction to promote career advancement, retention, and termination (as needed).
- Recruit, interview, on board and manage the performance of the internal desk
- Develop and implement efficiency to help streamline internal processes
- Day to day management of the desk including measurement of metrics, goal tracking, work client/territory coverage, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of relevant wholesaling experience
- At least 5 years management experience.
- A Series 7, 66 and preferably a 24.
- The ability to motivate, mentor, train, and the drive a team to help grow a business.
To be considered for this opening, please supply the following:
Liberty Personnel Services
Financial Services, Banking, Asset Management
Manager, Regional Director, Vice President