As a Territory Route Driver you will be responsible for driving to our customers’ locations to pick up and inventory expired product and transport back to our facility for disposal. Servicing our retail accounts (i.e. Tractor Supply, Target, Walmart). Prefer they have a CDL Class B, but is not required.
- Drive Class B box truck
- Does quality control check and sorts bins according to the retail contract
- Loading, packaging and segregation of materials and waste products at customer locations
- Preparing DOT shipping documents
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Class B CDL preferred
- Ability to obtain an maintain tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Ability to interact professionally with customers
- Ability to operate a mobile computer
- 1-2 overnights per week are required
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.