Get new similar jobs by email for
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Cu...
Engage with a company that knows you’re as important as the customer.
Engage with a call center team that thrives on solving problems together. Engage with leadership that listens. Engage with new experiences and see what happens.
Ever spoken with a Customer Service Representative who solved your problem and left you smiling? That’s your job description here: making sure our customers know they made the right choice when they chose us. You’ll be the main contact for English- and Spanish-speaking customers looking for answers about our credit cards. Our customers need your help increasing their credit line, understanding payment options and promotional plans and finding ways to make good health and purchases more accessible.
Of course you’re a team player. Of course you’re good on the phone, computer and calculator. But this role goes beyond the obvious. We need you to:
· Answer inbound calls from customers regarding their credit card inquires.
· Resolve credit inquiries on new accounts and authorize sales on existing accounts.
· Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through one call resolution.
· Utilize professional techniques to generate additional revenue.
· Maintain and improve customer/client relations in a Healthcare-oriented environment.
· Consistently improve overall activation and retention of cardholders.
Qualifications and Requirements
*YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT
• 6+ months of customer service experience in any industry or equivalent military experience
• Basic Math Skills - Arithmetic computation.
• Must be fully fluent in both English and Spanish
Eligibility Requirements :
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Desired skills and experience
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills.
• Background in call center environment.
If you’re the kind of person who can engage and solve problems, you’re the kind of person we need. Learn more and apply at www.SynchronyCareers.com
Engage with us.
Explore our call center jobs at www.SynchronyCareers.com
Synchrony Financial offers a great work environment and challenging careers. Synchrony Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, including minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled.