Get new similar jobs by email for
Graphic Designer Prestige Wine...
Prestige Wine Group is seeking an Entry Level Graphic Designer to work in the headquarters of Johnson Brothers Liquor Company in St. Paul, Minnesota.
This position will manage all aspects of graphic design including concept development, presentation, design, and layout for all internal and external promotional, advertising and marketing materials. The designer will be working with a variety of types of projects such as: corporate branding materials, banners, point of sale, advertising layouts, presentation kits and promotional handouts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Create a high quality design that aligns with the product image and follows the product style guide and company guidelines.
· Design original point of sale items, signs and support general office print needs using the Adobe Suite software.
· Ensure that all point of sale materials and package designs that are compliant from a legal perspective.
· Communicate with sales personnel and management to ensure design accuracy and verify project completion date.
· Have an understanding of the print production process, from start to finish.
· Regular attendance and timeliness.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Photograph bottles, product and other promotional materials.
· Update and add point of sale materials to OnTrak, an online ordering system.
· Create video presentations utilizing motion graphics and effects.
· Associates Degree in Graphic Design required/or
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
· 2 years of creative design experience
· General knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Advanced user in the Adobe Creative Suite Software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
· Advanced User in Adobe AfterEffects
· Proficient user of Cararra
Thank you for your interest in Prestige Wine Group. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer.