Responsible for managing world class services delivery to comply with SLAs, KPIs and JCI business operating standards and for implementing assigned geography and account operating performance improvements.
· Drive improved cost and labour productivity across area.
· Closely collaborate with Market Unit leadership and local account management teams to ensure we achieve the right balance of customer satisfaction at optimal cost.
· Responsible for delivering productivity and quality improvements via application of Maintenance Excellence and Lean Six Sigma. Responsible for actively sharing BBP and other operating innovations across assigned geographic lines.
· Ensure strict adherence to JCI EHS, Integrity Ethics standards across all area of responsibility
· Identify opportunities to organically grow account/s business working through the Account Management organization,
· Cost responsibility of up to $100M+ per assigned area.
· Responsible to manage the site Leadership within assigned area
· Managing cost within agreed budgets
· Providing and managing service delivery customer communications
· Complying with EHS policies, laws and standards
· People management, skills development training
· Development of succession plans for key roles in area of responsibility
· Managing customer service delivery related matters together with respective Account Management
· Challenging and improving all aspects of cost and performance of the business
· Enabling supply chain consistency within the operating region
· Working with Account Management, supporting the development and enhancement of relationships with customers as part of the overall customer relationship management plan.
· Adopting a “one team approach” by integrating supply partner management
· Creating a customer responsive culture providing solutions
· Providing best practice along with an effective and efficient service in response to changing customer needs
· Other responsibilities as assigned to achieve business objectives