Note: This resource should understand the Hospital process flow to identify the gaps in our product.
candidates Must have experience with HCIT applications. and have worked with a US HCIT vendors EHR application
Title: Senior Business Analysts / Consultants
Our PRODUCT is Healthcare IT Systems but our BUSINESS is facilitating Hospitals achieve Service Excellence. And one of our key product differentiators is that we help our customers extract information from data and use it to predict future trends and behavior patterns in healthcare. We offer actionable business predictions through mining historical data that can be shown to have positive impact on hospital decision making.
We have an opening for self-driven mathematically inclined individuals with extensive Healthcare experience to join us as Business Intelligence (BI) Analysts.His role to help our customers utilize business data more effectively by deriving insights of correlations, clusters, trends and irregularities from data.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify where business analytics can be applied in Healthcare and the benefits which can be derived.
- Segment and profile patients and customers to allow for different medical interventions and marketing tactics to be applied. This would involve both descriptive as well is inferential analysis.
- Evaluate different analytical approaches and models taking into account business objectives and the relative cleanliness and dependability of available data.
- Assess and select the appropriate testing methods to validate the analytical models.
- Specify requirements for reports, models, dashboards and scorecards.
- Analyze the results and communicate the insights to end users.
Desired Education and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, healthcare, computer science, engineering or information technology discipline. An advanced degree and related relevant accreditations is a plus.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Application knowledge of the healthcare domain and their associated KPIs is mandatory. You should be interested and curious to explore developments in healthcare through formal and informal research and hence able to bring in new insights, ideas and solutions.
- Good understanding of the links between outcomes and results and ability to identify high leverage intervention points.
Other Relevant Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong client presentation skills are a must.
- Excellent time management,multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities.
- Demonstrated attention todetail and ability to follow through.
- Familiarity with project management concepts and best practices.
- Consultative abilities, sound judgment, decision making skills, and ability to work under deadline pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to utilize effective management, negotiation and influencing skills to ensure a successful implementation of products and services.
- Analytical ability to solve complex problems efficiently and effectively.
- Superb interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Experience working effectively in a team setting.
- Healthcare domain knowledge and hospital process flow understanding
If you are a fit and interested, please forward your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org