Get new similar jobs by email for
HEALTHCARE CUSTOMER SERVICE RE...
Primary Occupation: Patient Representative
**NO WEEKENDS! NO MANDATORY OT! COMPLETE BENEFITS PACKAGE!**
Come join our family! We are a longtime established (30+ years), professional, clean and excellent company to work for. Immediate job openings are available for our Healthcare Customer Service Representative position. This position is vital to our organizational success as it is the heart of our company's success: Service. The Customer Service Representative will be expected to assist patients of healthcare providers with:
· Insurance balances (including helping resolve issues with timely paying, coverage denials, etc)
· Self-pay balances and balances after insurance (including working with charitable write-off/downs, bankruptcy cases, and general issues with consumers with various payer issues)
· All of this is for the final goal: Setting budget plans for repayment of amounts owed. These are commission-based positions, so the ultimate goal is to help consumers get their balances paid-in-full with a high level of attentiveness to customer service and client relations.
Working at Medical Services of Chattanooga, Inc. as a full-time employee means:
· Access to a complete benefits package: Health, dental, vision, life, paid-time-off, supplemental coverages (post and pre-tax), 401k, and paid birthdays (*birthday holiday is paid after one year of service, the rest of the benefit package, other than the one year IRS requirement for 401k plans, is available after the mandatory 3-month waiting period.
If you have great listening skills and voice tone with quality customer service attributes, we have a job for you. Treating others as we ourselves desire is expected.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to co-workers and supervisors of the organization. Must be articulate and able to use proper grammar in spoken and written communication with debtors, insurance companies, and law firm personnel.
Ability to perform basic mathematical skills and use a calculator. Ability to interpret bar graphs and other charts, graphs and printouts displaying collections amounts, percentages, etc.
· Must have excellent communication skills!
· Proficiency in data entry and computer knowledge
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
· A high school diploma or GED or relevant experience in the field
Selected Job Classifications:
· Office Clerks, General
· Telecommunications Specialists
· Data Entry Specialists
· Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Workers, All Other
· Healthcare Support Workers, All Other
· Medical Billing Specialists
· Insurance Appraisers
· Customer Service Representatives
North American Credit Services and Medical Services Benefits
We never work weekends, and we will never require any mandatory overtime. We offer a full benefit package that includes: Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage entailing: health, dental, paid-time-off, 401k, vision, life, supplemental pre and post-tax plan options, HSAs, and various internal benefits like paid birthday holidays. We truly are a great company to work and establish your career with. We hope to see you very soon!
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Health-Care Spending Accounts
Dependent Life Insurance
Prescription Drug Plan
Voluntary Life Insurance