Get new similar jobs by email for
Help Desk Analyst
Help Desk Analyst
Full Time – Latham
Community Care Physician's IT Help Desk is seeking a qualified individual to join our team of IT professionals in Latham.
General Duties to include, but not limited to:
• User account administration
• Help Desk ticketing
• Help Desk telephone and email support
• IT Documentation
• Proactively work with customers to ensure we are meeting expectations
• Participate on a professional computer help desk focused on providing exceptional customer support.
• Use a wide variety of tools to deliver accurate data and information.
• Ability to work in a team based environment.
• Exercise independent judgment to a certain degree.
• Work independently on projects and ask for support when necessary.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with people both internally and externally as it relates to the operations and business of Community Care Physicians.
•Perform support as needed.
• Participate in training classes as outlined by the department, Human Resources, the Training department, and Community Care Physicians.
• Suggest, support, and participate in the quality initiatives undertaken by Community Care Physicians.
• Perform other related duties as delegated by immediate supervisor
• Be included in the on call rotation along with other members of the Help Desk• Completing all assigned tasks before leaving for the day
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related discipline.
• One to two year’s work in an IT department is required; experience in a primary health care practice is highly desirable.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (95 to 8) and Office applications is required.
• Knowledge of how to create quality documentation to present accurate analysis.
• Excellent writing and communications skills are required to communicate to end users, senior managers, and physicians.
• Highly motivated, with a “can-do” attitude
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of general security and HIPAA policies and procedures.
• Ability to maintain effective, cooperative working relationships.
• Ability to adapt to changing work priorities/fast-paced environment while maintaining professional attitude.
• Ability to work independently, and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to create, maintain, and submit quality technical and business documentation.
• Basic project management skills and knowledge are desirable Ability to create, maintain, and submit quality technical and business documentation.
• Basic project management skills and knowledge are desirable.
Please visit: www.communitycare.com to learn more about Community Care Physicians
Community Care is recognized as a Times Union “Top Place to Work” and most recently has been named one of the Top 150 Places to Work in America! EOE