RN Registered Nurse – Ambulatory Unit
White Glove Placement, Inc. is currently seeking Operating Room (OR) RN Registered Nurses to work in the Ambulatory Unit. Come build your resume. . Work with NY’s best!
Additional info for the RN Registered Nurse position in the Ambulatory Unit:
· Strict Ambulatory Surgery with no admission privilege.
· Monday -Friday 7am -5pm
· Prefer CORN certification but not required
· Start date: ASAP – 13 Week assignment
· Extend your contract if you wish… great chances of renewing your RN Registered Nurse assignment
Benefits for Operating Room (OR) RN Registered Nurses include excellent salaries, health and dental coverage, daily pay at participating facilities, direct deposit for your convenience and cash bonus for hours worked.
[Related keywords: rn, registered nurse, nursing, nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital, operating room, or, ambulatory surgery, amb surg]
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse position in the Ambulatory Unit include:
- RN Registered Nurseunrestricted license
- Paid U.S. experience in Operating Room (OR) or Ambulatory Unit
· CORN certification preferred but not required
- Eligibility to work in United States