Chinese or Korean Speaking Field Recruiter full time position avail for Homecare Agency -
Homecare Agency is seeking a Field Recruiter. This is position is for full time. The candidate should be Bilingual (English / Chinese -Mandarine and Cantonese; or English / Korean), Energetic, Responsible, Friendly individual. Recruit Chinese and/or Korean Certified Home Health Aides and clients.
Recruiter will need to visit Chinese and/or Korean Homecare Training Schools in the five boroughs of NYC to recruit Home Health Aides, and ensure these aides files are completed and they are qualified to actively service Chinese and/or Korean patients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Visit Chinese and/or Korean Homecare Training Schools : Lead presentations to advertise White Glove Community Care. Visit approximately 3 schools per week. Travel to schools in all of the five boroughs of NYC.
- Recruit Chinese and/or Korean Home Health Aides, and Recruit Chinese and/or Korean patients .
- Human Resources- Assist the Chinese and/or Korean applicants in completing their HHA files, to ensure they are fully capable of servicing our clients.
- Coordinate with Chinese and/or Korean patients. Assign the appropriate HHA to service each patient, and handle all related coordination issues.
Benefits offered to Qualified Chinese and/or Korean Recruiter:
- Pay: 14 dollars per hour, plus commission.
- Health Insurance after 3 months of satisfactory employment
Requirements for Chinese and/or Korean Homecare Recruiter position:
- Recruiter has to be fluent in the languages of English and Chinese - (Mandarine and Cantonese), or English and Korean
- Avail to work full time, partial hours in Brooklyn office and partially out on the field in all 5 boroughs of New York City.
- Good Communication Skills are required.
- Experience in Recruitment, Homecare or any similar position is a plus.
- Eligibility to work in US