Get new similar jobs by email for
Private Care Service Manager
Who we are:
• We're a Medicare-certified home health care agency.
• We also provide home care to clients who pay privately or with insurance.
• We manage the health care services for assisted living facilities.
• State of the art 22 bed geri-psych unit.
Where we are:
• Our headquarters are in Westborough, MA.
Why we are different:
• We're privately-owned, and unlike some "corporate" home health care providers, we provide a
friendly environment which stresses team attitude.
• We all know each other on a first name basis.
• We have a very low turn-over, which reflects our commitment to our employees.
What we need:
• Homecare Nurse Manager/ Full-time
• This unique individual will oversee our private duty
• Able to multi task.
What you must have:
• A valid, current license in the state of Massachusetts.
• A minimun of 1 year experience in home care.
• Strong independent skills.
• Solid organizational and communication skills.
• A positive outlook and a desire to be part of a winning TEAM.
What we offer:
• Exceptional Pay.
• Comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to, vacation, sick, holiday pay, health. dental, 401k,
and short term disability insurances.
• A job with imenmense personal rewards.
What to do next:
• We're definitely not "just another company".
• If given the oppurtunity we'll show you that we ARE different.