Get new similar jobs by email for
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
HR Generalist level position providing broad spectrum of HR services to assigned areas of the business including employee relations, performance management, program roll-outs, and project management. The person in this role will engage with client groups as a partner and human resources expert to understand the client’s organizational, talent and development needs, and bring proactive solutions to the client:
· Provide guidance to senior leaders, managers and line employees on how to improve individual performance. Review and provide feedback on Performance Development Plans. Provide guidance to leaders on performance management.
· Identify and lead or partner on projects for the business units that enable organizational success, such as career path projects, team building, performance management, retention initiatives and engagement.
· Identify behavioral change strategies including training and reinforcement as needed and partner with leadership and cross functional resources on delivery.
· Partner and lead internal HR projects focused on process improvement, such as policy revision, process documentation, position description updates, and other projects as needed.
· Manage a variety of complex employee relations issues in a fast paced environment including conducting investigations as needed. This may include: employee concerns, crisis management, corrective action, and dispute resolution.
· Partner with overall HR team to support overall HR services and initiatives.
· Provide data, metric reports and analysis to leadership.
· Work with business units to ensure compliance with policies, best practices and federal laws.
· Complete processes and administration associated with employee relations, HR data management, etc.
· BA/BS required
· 3 – 6 years experience as a HR Business Partner or Generalist
· PHR preferred
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization.
· Demonstrated strength in employee relations/employment law, management coaching, and process improvement
· Project Management and change management experience preferred
· Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
· Proven collaboration skills
· Proven analytical skills
· Internal customer focus
· Ability to analyze and solve problems
· Strong decision making skills
· Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, PeopleSoft