Ciresi & Morek, established in 2012, is the integration of two successful search companies, Ciresi & Ciresi and Point Search Partners. Ciresi & Morek is a national search firm, dedicated to professional and executive talent acquisition. Through our search process, we use an interpersonal approach when locating talent for our clients. We proactively partner with our clients and candidates to provide professional representation.
Feel free to learn more about us by visiting our website, www.ciresiandmorek.com
We are currently assisting our client, a world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with a Human Resources Manager position. This position will partner with the business unit leaders to identify, design and implement employee development programs and organizational structures that align to business strategies and maximize performance and productivity. The position is based out of Ohio with regular travel to the New Hampshire plant.
- Build a HR team to drive positive employee relations and establish a service-centric HR culture
- Develop and institute local HR policies and procedures providing consistent employee relations in accordance with employment law
- Comply and advocate Health, Safety & Environmental programs
- Build strong partnerships with central HR teams (HRIS, Benefits, Compensation) to successfully implement central HR programs
- Develop innovative recruiting strategies to achieve talent acquisition objectives that support strategic plans and business goals
- Develop candidate sourcing strategies to build talent pipelines and drive competitive selection processes
- Partner with management to create a learning environment; skill training, professional development and continuous improvement
- Coach and counsel functional management as appropriate on all HR and business issues
- Drive continual succession planning, talent assessment and development initiatives across the organization
- Develop and execute communication strategies to constantly share information about the business, HR programs and offerings, and other relevant information
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources/Labor Relations or related field; Masters’ degree in related field preferred
- 7-10 years HR generalist experience in manufacturing supporting multi-sites; 5+ year’s progressive HR management positions; labor relations experience a plus
- Demonstrated track record of success leading the design, development and implementation of HR best practices; talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, training and development.
- Evidence of shaping an organizational culture characterized by workforce inclusivity, engagement and a passion for excellence
- Highly effective communication, both written and verbal, flexible intellect and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced 24/7 manufacturing environment where intellectual courage, interpersonal savvy, and demonstrated emotional intelligence are demanded