Sales Professional- Hunting and Farmland Sales
Entrepreneurial, nationally acclaimed company seeks sales professionals with proven initiative and accountability. Company offers exciting opportunities for unlimited income, based upon individual effort and results.
- 3+ years of professional sales experience
- 5+ years of professional employment experience
- College level education preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to get a Ohio Real Estate License
- Passion for the outdoors
- Knowledge of hunting, agriculture, and/or land management
- Ability for work full-time as an independent contractor
- Commission-only compensation with limitless financial potential
- Financial stability required to invest in marketing and start-up expenses
- Legally and ethically represent buyers and sellers of real estate by obtaining property
- listings and marketing hunting and farmland properties for sale.
- Be knowledgeable of all topics related to recreational and rural real estate such as hunting, ranching, farming, minerals, wildlife habitat, land management, and current events impacting landowners.
- Develop contacts and network in the real estate and outdoor industry to cooperate with and share relevant industry information to better represent buyers and sellers.
- Properly represent the Whitetail Properties brand to the general public.
About the Company:
Whitetail Properties has assembled an unparalleled team of hunting, ranch and farmland experts throughout the Central United States. We help buyers and sellers navigate the land transaction experience from start to finish. Our mission is to help buyers and sellers attain their dream of owning and cultivating land.
Also visit: http://www.whitetailproperties.com/about
to view a short video of our company.
If you possess the listed requirements, we want to speak with you! Click “Apply” to submit your resume.