HVAC Systems Designer
Brady Trane Service, Inc.
Brady Trane is a leader in the HVAC industry. For 50 years, we have been providing quality Trane air conditioning systems and other building solutions to commercial/industrial customers in a broad variety of industries. We have four offices throughout the state of North Carolina.
Our 300 associates are the backbone of our business. They provide the sole source for our ability to meet our customers’ needs. We have set high standards for job qualification and job performance. Brady Trane provides opportunities for individual growth and development so that our organization is better able to meet our customers’ expanding needs.
We are currently seeking an HVAC Systems Designer to support our Greensborooffice.
Provides the design, layout, and AutoCAD drawings for complete HVAC Systems for retrofit replacement, tenant up-fits, and complex turn key projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
· Designs integrated HVAC systems.
· Read and analyze plans, specifications, services bulletins, and technical procedure manuals.
· Write engineering design reports.
· Present information and respond to questions from prospective customers.
· Collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Multi-task and manage critical deadlines.
· Evaluate and troubleshoot HVAC processes and their operation.
· Provides technical support to sales and project management team.
· Responsible for timely completion of design and Auto-CAD drawings for projects.
· Provides excellent customer support.
· Stays current with HVAC equipment products and design.
· Assists in material and equipment submittals delivery.
· Meets all safety requirements while functioning in any capacity for the company.
· Maintains a positive “team player” attitude.
· Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as required.
· Ability to travel as required.
Education and/or Experience
· Technical degree: Mechanical Drafting and Design
· Strong computer skills to include Windows Operating System, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and keyboarding skills.
· Strong organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent Benefits include the following.