Get new similar jobs by email for
Responsibilities will include the following:
1. Teach courses as assigned by the Department Chair/DOE/Academic Dean.
2. Utilize unit and daily lesson plans.
3. Utilize a variety of supplementary resources.
4. Maintain laboratory and classroom organization and cleanliness.
5. Actively engage in retention activities including documented communication with both students and administration regarding attendance and progress.
6. Submit assigned grading and attendance documentation on deadline.
7. Provide assistance for planning, development, and maintenance of program curriculum.
8. Provide each student course syllabi on the first day of class.
9. Grade tests, projects, and other assignments in a required time frame
10. Perform other duties as may be specified by the Department Chair or Academic Dean.