Job Title – Engineering Technician
Duration – Full Time
Location – Seattle, WA
As an Engineering Technician you will support engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototypes. You will works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions. You will perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Test components, assemble prototypes, measure product performance and provide analysis reports with minimal engineering guidance.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and configuration issues in test fixtures, prototypes, and production products using various electronic lab test equipment.
- Assist in production test fixture updates including hardware revisions and software installation and configuration.
- Confer with engineers, production personnel and others to generate test procedures and work instructions.
- Design automated test systems including hardware control, calculations, results analysis, and reporting using Lab View and other software languages.
- Troubleshoot circuits to component level.
- Troubleshoot assemblies.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Strong experience with component and board level testing and troubleshooting.
- LabView programming and any scripting language experience
- Demonstrated analytical, written, and oral communications skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new technologies.
- Ability to follow directions, work independently, and follow through on tasks to completion.